These lapel pins represent each of the 16 Wikimedia projects, from Wikipedia to Wikispecies. Do you have a specific project you love? Want them all?
These are sold individually or in a 16 pack.
Individual pins: $3.00
Individual pin Wikipedia Globe: $7.00
16 pack: $40.00
- Wikimedia: The global movement whose mission is to bring free educational content to the world.
- Wikipedia W: The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
- Wikipedia Globe: The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
- Wikimedia Community Logo: Representing the community of volunteers who create and runs the wide variety of projects making up the WIkimedia movement. The Wikimedia Community logo is also used as the logo for Meta-Wiki, the global project used to coordinate discussion of a wide array of Wikimedia issues.
- MediaWiki: The wiki software that powers all Wikimedia projects and thousands of other sites. Available completely free and open source for anyone to use.
- Wikimedia Commons: The central repository of free media for Wikimedia projects such as Wikipedia containing more than 12 million media files available for anyone to use on, or off, our projects.
- Wiktionary: The free dictionary aiming to gather all words, in all languages, with more than 13 million entries in 170 languages.
- Wikiquote: A free repository of quotations from famous people, books, proverbs and more currently available in more than 70 languages.
- Wikibooks: Aiming to build a collection of free e-book resources including textbooks, language courses and manuals.
- Wikisource: A multilingual project dedicated to preserving public domain and freely available primary source material, with more than 3 million source texts in more than 60 languages.
- Wikispecies: An open, wiki-based project to provide a central and extensive species database for taxonomy, with more than 325,000 species covered so far.
Wikiversity: A project devoted to creating open educational resources for all styles of education from pre-school to university, including professional training and informal learning.
- Wikinews: Collaborative free-content news site with more than 800,000 articles in more than 30 languages
Wikimania: The international conference of the Wikimedia movement. In 2013, it took place in Hong Kong and will take place in London in 2014.
Wikidata: a free knowledge base that can be read and edited by humans and machines alike.
Wikivoyage: a free, worldwide travel guide that anyone can edit.